Saturday, January 31, 2009

Back to the park we go

On Friday we went back to the park and this time Danny came with us and we had a great time. Then last night Jacob was very sick all most all night, so today we were a little lazy we played the wii, did some homework, watched TV and I did lots of laundry.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

That really does look like a great park.

Cheryl said...

We were back at the park again today! It is just so much fun. Aren't you glad last week is over? ;)

busymomof4 said...

The park must be "the place" to go. We went on Saturday.

Sorry to hear jacob was sick.

Anonymous said...

That is beccoming quite the popular place. Tell Jacob I feel for him. I have been really sick over the weekend with a croopy caugh and a very sore throat. NyQuil was my ggod friend last night. I hope he feels better soon.

Nana's Journal said...

Melinda & I looked at the new page on Sat pm and tried to leave a comment...but the word verification wouldn't come up...
Cute pictures! The park must be cool!