Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Danny!



Friday was Danny's birthday and we went out to celebrate with Lonnie, Cheryl and the kiddos. We had a great time and the food was soooooooooooooooooo good. We love the sushi place up in RB and spending time with our friends. Because it was Danny's Birthday we enjoy a complimentary ice cream cake, the adults like it, but the kids did not. It was not like the ice cream you get in the store, it was not as sweet and some of it was wrapped in rice paper.

6 comments:

busymomof4 said...

How fun. I can't believe you got the kids to eat the raw fish. They are brave....actually adventurous...good for them.

Lisa said...

Glad your husband had a nice birtday. Sushi is not what I would pick but good for him.

Cheryl said...

Just looking at your pictures makes me want to go again...soon! Glad you got a picture of the heart shaped sushi which was so cute. Thanks again for a great dinner.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time. I'm still not too sure about the sushi. Danny, I hope your birthday was the best!!

Nana's Journal said...

What great pictures! Loved our classes yesterday on sushi making. I think Dad will even try it...if we make it! Glad Danny's birthday was GREAT!!! Thanks for a great weekend and a relaxing time!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday to Danny also. Glad you could go out for some good food. Still amazed that the kids eat some of that stuff.