Sunday, February 22, 2009

Star of the week


Last week was Jacob‘s turn to be the star of the week. He loved being able to bring lots of toys for his show and tell time. It was also PJ day at school , his class rooms valentine party and his friend Caden had his birthday party that night.



Jacob and his webkinz



6 comments:

Lisa said...

Star of the week is so much fun. Love the layout.

Cheryl said...

Your layout is So adorable! Star of the Week is always such a big deal to the kids. I think our girls would love it if they still had it in the second grade :)

busymomof4 said...

Wow, that is a very busy day. I'm sure he had lots of fun at each different activity.

Nana's Journal said...

Way to go Jacob!!! WE are SO Proud of you!!! What a fun day!! You are always so cute!!! Hugs!! NANA

Anonymous said...

So that is what is dinasour was that he had the other day!

Christina said...

The new blog design looks great! I really like the animation on the side too!

I noticed that Jacob has another of wonderful teachers at his school - lucky guy!