I wish I could type with a bigger font so that I could just say once again HOW IMPRESSED I AM that you made your own sushi. It was SO yummy and so beautiful. I can't wait to have our own little sushi party because you know that we LOVE it!
WOW!! Jess that looks so good!!! You did a great job & now I want to try it! Making & eating it! I think most people have the misconception that it's always raw meat. Love the idea of shrimp & crab! Yum
5 comments:
I do not enjoy sushi. Nope, haven't had it lately. Probably won't. Glad you enjoy it though. It looks like you did a great job.
I will say that your sushi is beautiful but I'm still not tempted to try it. I'm a "little" picky when it comes to food.
I have never had it, actually. Jason LOVES it though. That is so amazing that you actually made it!!
I wish I could type with a bigger font so that I could just say once again HOW IMPRESSED I AM that you made your own sushi. It was SO yummy and so beautiful. I can't wait to have our own little sushi party because you know that we LOVE it!
WOW!! Jess that looks so good!!! You did a great job & now I want to try it! Making & eating it! I think most people have the misconception that it's always raw meat. Love the idea of shrimp & crab! Yum
Post a Comment