Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Post For Destiny :O)

I know this is not the most exciting post, but it is going to make Destiny so happy:)



This past weekend Destiny and I played Barbie for a couple of hours, and had a great time giving them makeovers. This is Destiny's oldest Barbie and it was looking really bad. Destiny thought it would be very cool if we did a before and after for the blog.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

What a nice mom.

Cheryl said...

If I come over for a couple hours then can I look as good as Barbie?? Too funny.

busymomof4 said...

Nice job. Which one of you did the hair?? I must say the 'before' picture looks like she came from the 80's.

Anonymous said...

ooooo.....very pretty. Who was the stylist?!?

Nana's Journal said...

Destiny...you were paying attention when your Mom showed me how to use PSE! And the practice doing makeovers on Grandpa has really paid off! Barbie never looked so good!!!

Anonymous said...

I love to play Barbies too! You guys did a great job on her makeover!!
Cathey

Anonymous said...

how funny and cute.DESTIny. must be happy.