All the Elementary schools in our school district had a field trip on Tuesday it was held at the Casino in the ballroom. I am happy this field trip is over for this year way to boring for the kids.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I have to agree....I am also gald that one is out of the way. I like that you took pictures on the bus. I think the ride there was the most exciting part for some of the kids....well, and who could forget the cookie too?
Completely agree with you both. I actually haven't really figured out the whole point of this little trip...oh well. I like that you got some pics on the bus. Who is the girl by Jacob.
7 comments:
I have to agree....I am also gald that one is out of the way. I like that you took pictures on the bus. I think the ride there was the most exciting part for some of the kids....well, and who could forget the cookie too?
Completely agree with you both. I actually haven't really figured out the whole point of this little trip...oh well.
I like that you got some pics on the bus. Who is the girl by Jacob.
PS Nice pic Jacob. :')
Austin says:
Heather...you misspelled "Glad".
Yes, it was boring there. The cookie wasn't even very good.
The little girl by Jacob is Sara from his class, you met her Mom at the Santa store, she was the one with the cute baby boy.
I think the cookie was very good...yummy!!!
Boring field trips shouldn't be allowed. Bummer for the kids. Glad there was a cookie.
Your layout is cute and love the picture of Jacob on the bus. Alyssa wasn't too thrilled about the field trip either.
To Austin:
Austin, you are so silly! I didn't even catch that. What can I say...today is my day off?!? (shrug).
Post a Comment