Monday, January 12, 2009

The Weekend

This weekend was so fast. On Friday night we went out to dinner with Lonnie & Cheryl and had the best sushi that I have ever had. We had a great time...thank you!
On Saturday Destiny got her ears pierced, the girls and I went shopping and we ended our day playing cards and having dessert with Cheryl, Lonnie,Michelle & Mark and all the kids played together. We had a great time with all of you and look forward to the next time til then I will be working on my poker face.

This video is of dinner on Friday night.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

It was a fun weekend! I look forward to another trip to Sushi and playing cards again soon. Looks like you got the circle figured out...very cute!

Lisa said...

What a great weekend. Destiny, welcome to the world of earings.

busymomof4 said...

Congrats Destiny on getting your ears pierced.

How did the kids do with eating Sushi???

Nana's Journal said...

Congrats to Destiny & now she gets earrings...for birthdays...for Christmas...and just for! Sounds like you had a great time!