
I hope it will open for you. Let me know if you can open it.
We had a GREAT New Year's Eve !
We had a GREAT New Year's Eve !
I have been enjoying this Winter break so much I'm sad that it is almost over, the kids will be back to school next week and I will miss them so much.

Jacob lost his first tooth...Enjoy the video!!!;)
7 comments:
Congrats Jacob on losing your first tooth! I hope the tooth fairy came last night :)
Cute layout! Looks like you had a good evening. I can't click on your layout to make it bigger though so I can see the detail??
Congrats to Jacob. What a way to start the new year.
I couldn't click on your layout either to make it big but what I can see looks great.
Congrats Jacob on your first tooth loss.
Mean mommy for pulling it out...just kidding, we had to pull out Skylar's first one.
Ohhhh Jacob, you sure are a brave little guy! As an adult, loose teeth are something that still kinda gross me out! I admire you, and I bet you are glad it is out!
I got the new one open. Nice layout.
WOW...Jacob is so brave! Your first tooth out...how exciting! Happy New Year!! Love ya all lots & lots!
Congrats to losing your first tooth Jacob. You did a great job on your layout. Hope you have a happy 2009.
Post a Comment