Sunday, January 25, 2009

At The Park




The kids and I went down to the park today no it was not the nicest weather to go play outside in but I really wanted to take the kids before the weekend was over so out the door we went to play at the park in the rain. We had a fantastic time rain and all.

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

It was pretty cold yesterday! I am sure your kids loved that park as much as mine. It is very fun!

Lisa said...

What a nice mom. I'm not sure I would have gone out yesterday.
Your layouts look great.

Nana's Journal said...

We had snow Sunday & Monday mornings...so I bet it was cold at your house too. The layouts were very cute.

busymomof4 said...

Love the layouts...I think I am going to have to save up to by a new program.
You are braver than I am. It was too cold for us yesterday...did think about it though.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it is fun to get all bundled up and toasy and then go out and play. Looks like the kids had fun. I am gald you guys found some time to explore the new park toys.