Destiny's class on Friday had a great time doing an African dance. They did an outstanding job. The class is very lucky to have a teacher that know how to balance work and fun.
Whew...they did great! I didn't know you were gonna post that!! It is so funny having the perspective to see what it looks like, AND then to paricipate. I just love this group of kids....I am glad that June is still so far away.
5 comments:
Cute! Can't the girls just keep the same teacher until 5th grade!
She really is a great teacher.
How fun! This must be something new, my kids didn't learn this.
Sorry Cheryl, you don't get to keep her. :')
Whew...they did great! I didn't know you were gonna post that!! It is so funny having the perspective to see what it looks like, AND then to paricipate. I just love this group of kids....I am glad that June is still so far away.
Very cute!! Heather needs to stay with this group at least until high school...lol!
Post a Comment