On the morning of Halloween,
all of the kids at school line up and
get ready for the trip across the stage
there are prizes for the top three kids in each grade.
Destiny won 2nd place
for second grade this year.
She was so happy!!!
1st , 2nd and 3rd Place for second grade
Alyssa and Destiny enjoying the nice morning
it was a great day to be outside.
This was the first time Jacob was
a student on Halloween,
and he loved it!!!
I am very thankful for the teachers that my children have,
and I am grateful for all of the hard work they do.
Jacob and Mrs. Moore
Destiny and Mrs. Hughes
6 comments:
Your pictures turned out great. I love seeing all the school activities that I miss out on..thanks! I am still so impressed with Destiny's costume and she so deserved to win a prize!
Destiny looked great and a little itchy. Lauren said her face painting itched after just a few minutes. Great pictures of the kids.
Mrs.hughers is an awesome teacher also Im so happy that I won. love destiny
I love you Mom!!
So cool that Destiny won a prize for best costume, you did a great job.
Way to go Destiny!! What a great costume! Jacob's looked great too! Hope you had a great halloween!! Love ya, Nana
oh Desinty...you are the sweetest! I love you!!!!
Post a Comment