Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Weekend With Lots Of Fun!!!


The weekend started with a soccer game.


And then on our way to see Aunt Melinda, Ernie and Tyler.


Destiny thinks she is so cool!!!


On our way we stopped at the Umpqua River Ligthhouse.



It was a beautiful day at the Oregon Coast

blue sky as far as you could see.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELINDA!!!

The Kids love to play with Ernie,
he is just like a big kid.


My sister (Melinda), Destiny and me.



Melinda and Destiny are on the way to the warm SUV.


Then we went to the


Umpqua Discovery Center in Reedsport


And looked around.


The Kids loved looking at the Umpqua River and the people fishing.




Dose anyone know what kind of tree this is???


It was so cool!!



It was time for some good food!!!




Sunday morning it was time to go swimming,


the kids love going to my sister's house


there is always so much to do.




Jacob was having lots of fun with Tyler in the pool.



WAY TO GO JACOB!!!



6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wow..you really had a busy weekend. The weather looks so nice at the beach..a treat this time of year.

Lisa said...

WOW what a great weekend. Glad the weather was so nice.

Anonymous said...

The last time I saw Melinda I think I was about 6 years old or so! She defnitley looks different. Did you know the Umpqua Discovery Center is where we go on one of our big field trips? It is such a fun place!! Glad you had a great time. Give Destiny a hug for me!

Nana's Journal said...

Wish we were there with you guys!! Lots of fun at the coast!

busymomof4 said...

My, I guess you did have a rather busy weekend didn't you?!?! It looks like you all had a great time though.

Anonymous said...

I think that tree is so cool from: your daughter Destiny I love you mom!!!!!