I am glad Jacob has no school on MondaysI enjoy having him at home but, the workout is so much harder...
I am glad Jacob has no school on Mondays
I enjoy having him at home but,
the workout is so much harder...
I am sure he would still pick the stroller over trying to keep up with Mom no matter how big he is. I would be right there with him. :)
I just found your blog - way to go and welcome to blog world. Love all your pictures of Disneyland. It makes me want to go.
YAY!!! I am so excited that you are blogging....guess all that pestering paid off, huh? I had Jason check the settings on ours, and he said he had no idea what must have happened when you posted....anyways, I love your blog!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I am sure he would still pick the stroller over trying to keep up with Mom no matter how big he is. I would be right there with him. :)
I just found your blog - way to go and welcome to blog world. Love all your pictures of Disneyland. It makes me want to go.
YAY!!! I am so excited that you are blogging....guess all that pestering paid off, huh? I had Jason check the settings on ours, and he said he had no idea what must have happened when you posted....anyways, I love your blog!
Post a Comment