Friday, October 24, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

Today way Jacobs first Field trip.
Pumpkin patch here we come!!!

Here is Jacob with his Best Friend Caden and his Mom Jennifer.
Jacob Smile!!!
Out of my way,
pumpkins' here I come.


Can I have this one,
please please please!

Mrs. Moore and Jacob
Getting his name on it.


Jacob and Caden


Jacob and Me!!

Jacob would like this pumpkin. Is that OK?!?!

The maze.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! That looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I also think you are brave to go with all those little ones!

Lisa said...

Looks like a great day at the pumpkin patch.

Cheryl said...

My girls love that dog too! He is so nice. Looks like you had a lot of fun.

busymomof4 said...

By the pictures it looks like everyone had a good time. You never said how it actually went.

Nana's Journal said...

Looks like you had a great time!! Jacob & Caydan are so cute with their pumpkins!