Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay

The Kids Love To Sing In The Morning!!!

Monday Morning the girls and Jacob were singing in Destiny's room and it made me smile, so I was thinking if I think this is cute maybe blog world would like it too. Enjoy!!!

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay,My, oh, my, what a wonderful day.Plenty of sunshine headin' my way,Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Very cute. Thanks for the smile.

Cheryl said...

Too funny. Alyssa is always talking about their band....looks like they may have their first hit single!

Nana's Journal said...

Rock Stars in the making!!! Made me smile!!! Thanks...give the kids a hug!

Anonymous said...

That is ssssooo cute.

Anonymous said...

I get it now! The girls came in the other morning laughing and giggling. All I could get out of them was Zip-e-de-do-dah and something about Alyssa playing a guitar. Now it all makes sense. Humm....does Alyssa have a new hidden talent?!?!? We are still working on that middle line at school, but boy they sure know the rest!!

Michelle said...

Very cute. They look like they are having a really good time.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess,
cute!! Hey I figured out how to post a comment. Yay for me!
Jen