Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Happiest Place On Earth


Here are some of my favorite photos

from our family vacation to Disneyland.

Septmber 12th~20th
2008

Jacob stopped just long enough

for me to take his picture....

But, all he wanted was

to start his 1st day back at

the happiest place on earth!!!


This was the first day at Disneyland
Destiny was so happy a be there.
She was all smiles!!!
I love this one of my family this is
My Dad, Mom, Danny, Jacob and Destiny.
Look at Jacob:)


This was one of Jacob's
favorite parts of the vacation!!!
Yes, that is Jacob!!!

This is day seven and

she is still having FUN!!!

This was the last day/time for the
high school musical 2
schools out for summer parade.

This was Destiny and Jacob's 3rd vacation

to Disneyland, and each time we go Destiny gets her

picture taken by one of the letters

we have her with C,A and now L next time it will be I.

Storybook Land Canal Boat
in
Fantasyland


Jacob LOVES Cowboy Woody!!!

The 8th day of vacation was our

ten year wedding anniversary.

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very cute. Love that I could be your first comment. I think it makes total sense to start with Disneyland and I like what you named your blog.

Welcome to blog world!

busymomof4 said...

Finally decided to join the rest of us huh??haha Love the layout, these are actually pics I didn't get to see at church that day.

Michelle said...

Well done on the blog. You've crossed into the blogging world. It's addicting. Looks like Disneyland was a great time.

jhughes said...

I love your Disney pictures....I have heard a lot of the stories from Destiny, so to see the pics helps put the pieces together!
HH

Nana's Journal said...

We DID have a great time at Disneyland...love the pics!

Anonymous said...

I love the pics!!! Love from your sister