Love the school picture. Alyssa said she likes playing school in the mornings.
I love that they like to "teach" Jacob. It is so much better to have a live audience. When I was little I would line up all my dollies and "teach" them school. I bet he just loves it!
by the way, I just did the last comment, not Jason....HH
Very cute pictures of the kids!! Jacob loves to learn like Destiny loves to teach!! Alyssa is so cute too!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Love the school picture. Alyssa said she likes playing school in the mornings.
I love that they like to "teach" Jacob. It is so much better to have a live audience. When I was little I would line up all my dollies and "teach" them school. I bet he just loves it!
by the way, I just did the last comment, not Jason....
HH
Very cute pictures of the kids!! Jacob loves to learn like Destiny loves to teach!! Alyssa is so cute too!
Post a Comment