Great pics of the assembly. I am so glad they made the little girls hair stand up...when we went their last summer that was one of our favorite things.
The pics of the kids are great! and with their class, how cool!
I loved when the did that to the kid's hair....that is one of the most shy girls in our class and I wa so proud of her!
Yeah!! The pics did turn out for you to blog...you were right..I will never doubt you again.....well, we'll see how that really goes. LOL
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Great pics of the assembly. I am so glad they made the little girls hair stand up...when we went their last summer that was one of our favorite things.
The pics of the kids are great! and with their class, how cool!
I loved when the did that to the kid's hair....that is one of the most shy girls in our class and I wa so proud of her!
Yeah!! The pics did turn out for you to blog...you were right..I will never doubt you again.....well, we'll see how that really goes. LOL
Post a Comment