Monday, November 17, 2008

Tagged by Raindrops here and there

My friend Cheryl tagged me in this little blog game. So, I went and found the fourth picture from my fourth digital album (on a 3 1/2 in floppy). This is of Destiny at about 1 1/2 weeks old (September 2000).




Thank you Cheryl for tagging me it was fun to look at all the picture from the past... lot of very good memories. I tag my Mom and the two of you for the second time Heather and Kathy. I am looking forward to seeing your pictures!


4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wow..she is so tiny! It was fun to look back at the old photos and realize how fast they are growing up!

Anonymous said...

Gosh Jessica, you are fast! I have to find mi pcs....I think they are either somewhere in storage or at my parent's house!

Lisa said...

What a cute little girl. Thanks for the photo. I'm still working on getting mine.

Nana's Journal said...

She was so tiny & cute!! You had us scared...since she was so early! I will try and find my 4th picture in my 4th digital file this weekend..