For those of you that may not read Cheryl's Blog. She put out a challenge this is what she asked:
"So here is my challenge...either in a comment or on your own blog make a list of three good things about a rainy day. I know we will have many more and so I was trying to find some good things about them. Enjoy the rain...."
I Love a challenge and this one was easy for me today.
I had a great day with my Mom, Dad and the Kids.
# 1. Is going for a walk with my Mom and the kids.
With no umbrellas !!!
#2. Enjoying my new sofa with my family.
with a big hot cup of suisse mocha and french vanilla coffee mixed together.
(I'm enjoying one now!!!) :o)
Thank you Cheryl for the challenge.
what a good idea!
I love to look for the good in everything.
Sometimes it is hard to do on a rainy day.
Sorry about the last post I was trying a new program and it would not work.
4 comments:
It was a great day!! Thanks for everything!!! See you soon.
Great ideas!! I'm very inspired to put boots on my kids and let them be. Sometimes so hard to do.
Love your post! It makes me smile.
I am so happy for you to get your new couch...it looks great!
That couch sure does look comfy to snuggle into!
Post a Comment