I had a great day with Aubrey, she is so funny.
I love this video of Aubrey!!!
Jacob's Teacher needed a couple things done today, so I asked if it would be OK if Aubrey came with me and she said yes. So we went to school at lunch time and she said hi to Tori and lots of other friends, then to recess, story time and an Assembly. I think she enjoyed being a kindergartner for the day!
Before we went to school we went for a walk, she wanted me to bring the camera just in case she full asleep so I could get a photo of it.
(This is her asleep)
On our walk we saw about 8 big deer in the field.
Walking to recess!
Having fun at recess!
The Assembly
Self Portrait
Snack time
Mrs. Moore with her little helper
4 comments:
Think she enjoyed her day...I know she enjoyed her day. She had such a great time and crashed hard tonight! Thanks again for keeping her.
Wow, looks like you had an eventful day with Aubrey. Next time you have her let me know and I will bring Kameryn over to play with her....wonder what kind of trouble they could get into?!?! Just kidding Cheryl.LOL
What a great time with Aubrey. She is such a funny little girl.
She is such a hoot! Jason and I saw her snapping many pictures of herself with your camera during the assembly....it was VERY entertaining, as she was totally unaware we were watching!
Post a Comment