Friday, April 10, 2009

Lots of pictures...

from this week. Starting with today (Friday). The new Hannah Montana movie was great. I was thinking it was going to be okay but, it was great! Destiny said "thank you Mom" about 50 times, she LOVED it.

The kids had so much fun today coloring Easter eggs. The joys of being a child.




On Thursday Destiny's class had an Easter party.




Tuesday was the first day of spring soccer. This is Jacob's first time play soccer on a team. I think he is going to like it.

Destiny is already doing so much better this year and is enjoying it too. :)





On Monday Jacob, Aubrey and I went to the park to play and we had a great time. The sun was out and we were loving it!






Monday morning at my house let the fun begin.




This was today(Friday).

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

Looking at all your pics from the week was very cute. The girls had such a busy week with you and lots of fun. Thanks!!

I don't think Aubrey will be cracking an egg anytime soon.

Heather said...

Looks like you and the kids had a great past few days. I am gald the kids enjoyed the move and coloring eggs. Aubrey cracks me up (no pun intended). Everything went okay for me yesterday....I will be glad when all of this is over. At least yestrday wasn't as traumatic as last time....but I am glad it is over (big sigh).

Lisa said...

WOW that was a lot of pictures. I will be sure to never crack an egg at your house.

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
busymomof4 said...

My, you have had a busy week.

As for the egg, I thought I was the only one who ever says something like that.."If you open/crack/want it, you have to eat it." :')

Happy Easter to everyone.

Jessica said...

Aubrey said to me, "I do not like eggs, but I promise to eat it all!" This pleading comment was filled with at least six, 'please, please, pleases', if only I would let her have the joy of cracking the egg. So my response was, "if I let you open it, you have to eat it all!" But, of course, I only made her eat a bite or two. Well, maybe three. :)

Michelle said...

Love looking at your pictures from the week. It looks like you were all pretty busy and looking at the time you posted you've been up late too. Love the video of Aubrey not wanting to eat the egg. Too funny.

Nana's Journal said...

What cute pictures and a cute layout!