I will start with the newest pictures and go to the older ones.
This summer has been full of summer fun. I am so far behind with blogging so I am only going to add my favorite pictures. And I am calling it good.
This was just this past Friday. The kids had a day at the spa Jessica's Spa...yes, that's me! They had so much fun. They all had a back and shoulder massage, Manicure, facile, a tea party and the afternoon at the pool...fun times!!!
Oh, so pretty...



Jacob was the only boy and he didn't care.


This was this past Monday.
Fun at the park and creek!

Lets get wet!!!



Summer is the time for a BBQ with friends.


4th of July with the family...

Destiny, Jacob and Aunt Melinda hanging out waiting for the fireworks.


I had a great time relaxation.


He had so much cotton candy and snow cones...he was loving it!
Summer Camp was the first week in July.
This was Destiny's 2nd time going and she had a blast.
This is the same camp I went to when I was a kid/teen.



The kids love going to the summer program at the library...
here is some of their art...

This one is Jacob's...

and this one is Destiny's.
Destiny and Jacob have been doing swimming lesson.
The first two weeks Destiny was in level 2 and moved up to level 3...
Jacob started in level 1 went to level 2.

Swimming lessons in June.
4 comments:
WOW you have been having a busy summer. I like my summer that way. Love the spa idea.
Love all of the pictures. My girls are just having way too much fun with you on their "Jessica days". Thanks so much and for sharing all the great photos.
Busy busy family!! Love all the pics! Nice spa...might have to have a girls' day!
Wow, you guys have been busy having a lot of fun. Summer time is going by so quickly! The pic of Aubrey's cuke lopsided on her eye was really funny. Thanks for sharing all your events....I was begining to wonder =0)
Post a Comment