Friday, July 10, 2009

Disneyland, California Adventure, Knott's and Magic Mountain June 2009...

We had a great time at all the parks but, the best was Disneyland.
Here are some pictures from the trip.








Having fun in the pool...

Let's get wat!!!






If you are going on the Toy Story ride you better walk there first thing in the morning and fast.
This is one of the best rides in California Adventure. We all loved it!

















I love this one of the kids...they loved this ride!!! I think they did it 5 times.
This is the new map of California Adventure. It's getting some new lands and lots of new rides. !!! It will be done summer 2012!!! Yes, we will be there! :o)




This was the opening night of Fantasmic...it was awesome!!! And the special effects amazing!This was so cool.

I think they where tired. What do you think!?!?



We had a great time and can't wait to go back.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, it looks like you had an absolutley fantastic time. It was fun seeing a variety of pictures from the trip. Looks like you've made lots of wonderful memories. I epsicially liked the on with what looks like fireworks cascading off a boat....how cool. It is good to have you blogging again, too =0).

Lisa said...

That sounds like a great trip. I can't wait until my kids are tall enough. Maybe by 2012.

Cheryl said...

Great pictures...especially your fireworks pics. Such good memories and everytime I see pics I am ready to go back.

Nana's Journal said...

So glad you had a great time!! Love the pic of the kids in bed...made me laugh, they are soooo tired!!
Wonderful memories they will have!

Michelle said...

Looks like everyone had a great time. I'm looking forward to when we get to go to Disneyland.