
On Thursday the second grade had a field trip to the YMCA. I was a little nervous about this field trip because it was Destiny’s first time at a skating rink but, to my surprise she did great. Most of my time was picking up kids and telling them that they would be okay. This was one of my favorite field trips yet.
6 comments:
I love rollerskating. Glad it was a good time.
Glad that you got a picture of that icee! Still such a funny story to tell. The girls had lots of fun..so much so that we went back again today. Thanks again for taking Aubrey.
I'm glad you all had fun on the field trip.
I must have missed your post! The pictures turned out really cute. I sure am glad you were there to help. That is the most dangerous trip! =0)
Looks like the kids had fun! Destiny is a quick study...on all things!!!
Looks like fun. My girls really enjoy skating and have such a fun time.
Post a Comment