We had a beautiful afternoon in MC today the sun came out and it even warmed up. It was a great day for an afternoon walk with Jacob. After dinner we went back out to enjoy the nice day the kids had a wonderful time playing outside and I was able to get lots done. I am so happy that spring is just around the corner.
5 comments:
I am also enjoying the sun but am bummed to see the rain coming again.
It was SO nice yesterday. I looked around the inside of my house at all the stuff to do and decided that being outside was such a better idea. So we headed out for a walk too!
Love the kit you used. It is one of my favs.
I am glad you guys had a good time enjoying the weather. We went on an evening walk and it was nice to have that option with it being lighter later.
With all of the rain today, I'm really missing the sun, but it was nice to have a couple of days to enjoy being outside.
I'm glad that we all got to enjoy the sun...while it lasted. It's so stormy now.
Post a Comment