Thursday, December 4, 2008

O Christmas tree O Christmas tree

All the kids were very excited to go decorate
the town's Christmas tree with their ornaments they made at school.

Jacob's class was the first to get their ornaments on the tree.

He had a wonderful time!

I enjoyed been able to walk with both classes today!

~~~~~~Destiny's Class~~~~~~

I have 5 NEW post's today...enjoy!!!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

You were very busy posting yesterday. I like the idea of the kids getting to decorate the tree. Our town is just to big.

Cheryl said...

Wow...five in one day! Hopefully you ate a good dinner and just relaxed last night!

Michelle said...

Looks like you've been busy. Love the pictures of Destiny and Alyssa making cookies. My girls enjoyed walking to the tree also.

Nana's Journal said...

You are one busy lady!! We saw the tree on the news and looked for Destiny & Jacob...