Your layouts look great. I am forcing myself to keep trying and not use my old program.
Great Job....I love the set of paper you used, it is one of my favorites. Your sisters house would be a fun place to have Christmas.
Nice layout. Welcome home.
How cute! We did have a great time! Melinda's house is fun and always so much to do.
Your pages look great!! Im affraid to try the digital thing, I have so many "real" supplies, I would feel like I was betraying my scrap room:) Cathey
Oh my! What a a picture! Wow first thing christmas morning shots of me should be used black mail purposes only!---LOL---Melinda
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Your layouts look great. I am forcing myself to keep trying and not use my old program.
Great Job....I love the set of paper you used, it is one of my favorites. Your sisters house would be a fun place to have Christmas.
Nice layout. Welcome home.
How cute! We did have a great time! Melinda's house is fun and always so much to do.
Your pages look great!! Im affraid to try the digital thing, I have so many "real" supplies, I would feel like I was betraying my scrap room:)
Cathey
Oh my! What a a picture! Wow first thing christmas morning shots of me should be used black mail purposes only!---LOL---Melinda
Post a Comment